Saturday, January 01, 2005

About My OffTheStem Blog

For a few years now, I've sent out an annual Happy New Year card which, among other things, lists my favorite play(s) of the previous year.

A couple of people who got my New Year's e-card 'complained' that I should have 'warned' them about good plays before the play(s) closed. So, I decided to do just that. At first, I created an email mailing list, and every week or so (or three or so), I sent out a brief report of what I'd seen and what I liked. I only sent this to friends that I thought would be interested.

Then I decided to convert this into a blog, and OffTheStem was born.
Also, I'll try to keep my comments very short. These are suggestions, not full-fledged reviews. And to make it even briefer, I've included a grade, from A-F, that summarizes my feelings about the shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home